Harry was, for once in his life, truly, utterly scared. Severus Snape looked like a vampire, his black eyes piercing Harry. If looks could kill, Harry was sure to have melted under Snape's gaze. The man was still holding his arm. It hurt! "Ah!" Harry cried. Not about his arm.
Dd15 wastegate control solenoid
- Most seem to written by angsty 14 year olds who want an excuse to ship Drarry or make Harry fall into a paedophilic union with Voldemort or Snape. Edit: In fact while I’m here, I’ll think I’ll shout out what I see as good examples of Dark Harry done right, where he’s both human, as are his cohorts (even Voldemort, kinda) while still ...
- -Every year for Christmas you and Snape would celebrate in the dungeon, which you decorated once all the students left, each year you would make your father a potion, while he normally bought you different ingredients to create potions with, However the year you figured out about James and Lily he made you a book much like the one Hagrid got for Harry.
Most seem to written by angsty 14 year olds who want an excuse to ship Drarry or make Harry fall into a paedophilic union with Voldemort or Snape. Edit: In fact while I'm here, I'll think I'll shout out what I see as good examples of Dark Harry done right, where he's both human, as are his cohorts (even Voldemort, kinda) while still ...
- Indeed, Hermione ran away as if he hurt her feelings, and Harry and Ron started shouting angrily, after which Snape took 50 points from Gryffindor. Many fans assumed that Snape was just being a mean-old-evil-Death Eater to Hermione, just as when he called her an "insufferable know-it-all" the year before.
That's right. Harry takes his father's place in the time stream. Gone is the brash youth, replaced by Harry Potter, fresh from winning the war in his own time. Trying to find out what happened to the real James Potter, Harry elects to take his fathers place, at least while he figures out how to get home. The Marauders: suspicious. Snape: Hateful.
- Dec 19, 2016 · I was a weird one—I came into Harry Potter fanfiction later in my life. While everyone was digging into fanfiction.net and Sugar Quills getting their Harry fix, I was still reading Canon Only Pride and Prejudice stories, and then, between 2008 and 2010, Anything But Canon Twilight fics.
So Snape did single Harry out. Not as much as other teachers did, but enough to make sure he earned detention frequently enough to keep him miserable. Most students were asked the ingredients in today's lesson. The ones Snape felt were in need of detention were asked the Latin names of each. Of Harry, Snape would ask for the amounts.
- During the 19th century London, Harry Potter falls down the chimney of the apothecary of one Professor Severus Snape; bringing with him dire inconveniences. But not every family is found in blood, and not every story follows the same path. For Harry, Snape and Draco, the truth has never been harsher. A Severitus AU, one without magic.
Snape darted forward and, dare Harry say it, gently tugged up the sleeves of Harry's dress shirt. He had a grim expression on his face when he saw the five slits on Harry's wrists, and then he carefully rolled the fabric down again. "You'll be coming with me, Mister Potter."
- *Severus Snape x OC* Summary: It is the year 1983 when the ordinary life of Robin Mitchell takes a drastic turn: she is accepted into Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
The HP Fanfic Fan Poll Awards is a community-based award series hosted by the HP Fanfic Fan Poll community on LiveJournal. It began in 2010 at the Comic-Con convention as a convention-based award, but in the winter of 2011, it was opened to voters on the Internet. The last awards were given for the fall/winter of 2014. Awards are decided by nomination and open vote and are divided into ...
- Snape saw Harry's look and said, "Dreamless Potion which you failed to finish in your lessons due to your incompetence, do it now or you would never pass your potions this year, not even if Dumbledore asked me to let you." "Yes sir," Harry said. Snape sounded the same as usual now, but there was a distinct difference.
"Shut up, SHUT UP!" Harry yelled before he could stop himself. Snape, to Harry's surprise, flinched backward. Harry shoved the table away from himself and stood, enraged and feeling more alive than he had in ages. He didn't notice that the sound of knives and stirring cauldrons had stopped around the room. "You don't know what you're talking ...