9762215 Whirlpool Oven Selector Switch.Replaces AP3885365, PS1156409, 1181962. Fits several models.
High flow cat dyno
- PicClick Insights - Ego 10 Position Oven Selector Function Switch - Part # GEV347770, 42.00001.001 PicClick Exclusive. Popularity - 731 views, 0.6 views per day, 1,222 days on eBay.
- To install a new oven selector dial switch, remove the old switch from the control panel by undoing the nut or screws holding the switch in place, leaving all wires attached. Transfer the wires one at a time from the old switch to the correct terminal of the new switch. Check your wiring diagram to make sure all wires are on the correct terminals.
1. The network 40 of FIG. 2 includes a first range selector switch 44 and an identical second range selector switch 46. Each switch 44, 46 has a conducting "on" condition and a nonconducting "off" condition as will become apparent, switches 44, 46 functioning as single pole single throw switches.
- Smeg Oven Selector Switch
Whirlpool 311069 / WP311069 Range Selector Switch Dial. Additional Information. 311069 / WP311069 Range Selector Switch Dial from Whirlpool is a genuine OEM part. The Genuine OEM tag guarantees that the part was engineered to Whirlpool's specifications resulting in the highest performance with superior quality
- Buy Baumatic spares for your cooker, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, tumble dryer and washing machine. Next Day Delivery available
Delonghi Oven Selector Switch. All Delonghi Spare Parts come with a 12 month manufacturers warranty. We can also supply a full Range of factory Original Delonghi replacement Parts for all Delonghi Appliances. Replaces the following part numbers: 1131114.SA, DO0500281, 050028.1, 050028, 1654280, 1747876
- PARMCO APPLIANCES European inspired kitchen and laundry appliances, designed with the features that New Zealanders use on a daily basis. Parmco is the largest wholly New Zealand owned and operated kitchen appliance brand with more than 25 years experience delivering home appliances for Kiwi consumers.
See full list on finda.co.nz
- Each range on the DC display is used for two positions of the selector switch. •The 10 range is used for 10V and the 1000 Volt selector switch positions •The 50 range is used for 0.5V and the 50 Volt selector switch positions •The 250 range is used for 2.5V and the 250 Volt selector switch positions
RANGE SELECTOR SWITCH (M13335) My Cart. You have no items in your shopping cart. Compare Products. You have no items to compare. Double click on above image to view ...
- The entire range of Parmco products bring you excellent functionality coupled with superb styling, so whether entertaining friends or simply caring for your family, Parmco has your Kiwi cooking experience covered! Visit us at www.parmco.co.nz, connect with us on Facebook or Twitter, or simply give us a call on (09) 573 5678.
Featuring touch controls, 10 cooking functions, a huge 105L usable capacity and European A-level energy efficiency, this oven is great for any kiwi home.