- View all 74 consumer vehicle reviews for the Used 1997 Jeep Wrangler on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 1997 Wrangler. ... I picked up a stock 97 TJ SE (2.5L, 5-speed, No A/C) with 140k ...
- 2001 jeep wrangler: 4 litre engine..idle surging up to 2000 rpm..a.c. I have a 2001 jeep wrangler with a 4 litre engine that i am having problems with the idle surging up to 2000 rpm even with the a.c. off. …
Aug 03, 2017 · Surging speed If you are cruising along at 60 MPH and your car randomly surges up to higher speeds on its own it is most likely due to a malfunctioning fuel pump. This is caused because the worn fuel pump is delivering irregular resistance within the motor and at time kicks harder than it is supposed to, thus causing the surge.
- Here are some problems a malfunctioning senor can cause. Rough idle, engine hesitation, lack of power and poor fuel economy. However, the big one is a random stalling condition. I should also mention the older the part is the more likely problems are.
Get 42RLE transmission rebuilding tips, 42RLE troubleshooting help, 42RLE technical service bulletins, 42RLE diagnostics and 42RLE technical information from TRNW.
- My jeep wrangler 1999 is surging when I get around 40-55 mph and now the check engine light came on it seems to be running fine other than surging.
My jeep wrangler 1999 is surging when I get around 40-55 mph and now the check engine light came on it seems to be running fine other than surging.
- Discussion and information sharing on 1987-95 Jeep YJ Wrangler and 1997-2006 Jeep TJ and LJ Wrangler models. Includes AMC and Chrysler era vehicles, the LJ and Rubicon editions plus all four-cylinder and inline six-cylinder engines and powertrains.
Aug 16, 2020 · P0113 JEEP Description The Intake Air Temperature (IAT) sensor is built into mass air flow sensor or in some vehicles mounted to the air filter duct housing. The sensor detects intake air temperature and transmits a signal to the Engine Control Module ().The temperature sensing unit uses a thermistor which is sensitive to the change in temperature.
- Dec 19, 2018 · Symptoms of an EGR valve that is stuck open include rough unstable idle and stalling. Often a car stalls when stopping after exiting the highway. If the EGR system is clogged up, or the valve is stuck closed, the combustion temperature increases. This may cause pinging (detonation), as well as surging on light acceleration.
-Changed idle sensor in throttle body-Chnaged coil on cylinder 1 No matter what i chanegd the light would not turn off, until i seafoamed the crankcase. After about a few weeks after pouring the seafoam in i noticed the light turned off and never returned.But the pulsing still remains, but it has never been this bad.
- It's hot outside but cool in your car. Or is it? If your car air conditioner is playing tricks on you and doesn't blow cold air for long, it could be time to visit your local Firestone Complete Auto Care.
Nov 12, 2014 · How the purge valve (solenoid) is tested. You can find the proper procedure to test the purge valve in the vehicle's service manual.The procedure is different depending on the car make and model.