Support. Contact Support; Known Issues; Hours: 8am - 4pm Pacific Time; Monday - Friday ** Customer Service office hours will be 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM PT on Thursday December 31st, 2020 and will be closed on Friday January 1st, 2021 in observance of New Years Day **
Casiotone mt 45
- Schedule online in 3 easy steps, or call 1-800-535-3834 to schedule a pickup by phone. Place your items in bags or boxes clearly marked 'For VVA' Put items on your porch by 7:30 A.M. on the scheduled day.
- Goodwill accepts donations at all of our retail store locations. Andalusia Goodwill Store/Donation Center 203 Church Street Andalusia, AL 36420 (334) 222-9200 Hours of Operation: Mon–Sat 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Map/Directions. Dothan Goodwill Store and Attended Donation Center 2109 Ross Clark Circle Dothan, AL 36301 (334) 671-7699
Goodwill SOLAC values all people and believes that work is essential to life. We support diversity, inclusion and an individual's transition to family-sustaining employment.
- Goodwill’s mission is to help every person reach their fullest potential through education, job placement, and career pathway services made possible by community donations, purchases, and partnerships.
Donate Movement. In 2010, Goodwill launched the Donate Movement to demonstrate the value that donated goods have for people and the planet. Goodwill's vision for the Donate icon is a universal reminder to 'recycle' through responsible donation, helping provide opportunities for others while diverting usable items from landfills.
- To many people, The Salvation Army is where they donate gently-used clothing and household items. Donating is a great way to recycle goods that can be used by someone in need. But few people realize these donated items are as important to the men who pick them up as they are to those who purchase them. When you donate goods to The Salvation Army, those items are then sold through our Family Stores, and the proceeds are used to fund life-saving programs in your community.
St. Vincent provides free pickup of large items, bulky items, or large quantities of items (for example, a house full of goods and furniture). Our routes cover most of the greater Miami Valley. To request a donation pick-up, call 937.425.0592 and leave a message – our transportation staff will return your call promptly to set up your pickup.
- For donation pickup, we ask that all donations be ready, accessible, and safe to handle at the time of the pickup. Please note that the final decision regarding the acceptance of donations is made by the driver; they will verify that your gifts meet our donation guidelines at the time of pickup.
For home and business pickup services call: (205) 856-1234 in Alabama (770) 996-5900 in Georgia (228) 872-8401 in Mississippi (423) 756-5558 in Tennessee GO HERE FOR MANNED DONATION SITES
- Goodwill of Central Iowa is proud to announce its Board of Directors has appointed Mary Hunter as the organization’s new CEO and President, effective Nov. 2, 2020. “Mary Hunter is the right leader for Goodwill of Central Iowa at this time with her previous non-profit leadership experience and passion for mission services.
UPDATE: Goodwill Car Donations is currently accepting vehicle donations. Call 866-233-8586 to schedule an unattended FREE pickup. To learn what actions we are taking to ensure you are protected when you donate a vehicle to Goodwill Car Donations, please click here.
- Goodwill pick-up donations - How to Schedule a Pickup Donation for Goodwill, arrange pickup Goodwill donations - Orange County Goodwill provides for a pick-up service for the people who make donations of valuables and vehicles. As there is a rise in pick up request and also the price of gas is increasing, so the Orange County has partnered with college boys who have agreed on helping them ...
Search for Goodwill Donation Center Near You; You can make a donation using a 48-hour priority home pick-up service through our partnership with College Hunks Hauling. For a fee, items will be picked up by College Hunks Hauling and donated to Goodwill. You will receive a donor receipt for tax purposes for your donations.