Nov 24, 2010 · I have a 2003 SL 500.For some reason the check hood warning light keeps coming on,I have had it to the dealer and they replaced hood latch switch with negative results.Could this be a computer problem … read more
Unity webgl player shooting games
- The door switches, hood switch, trunk latch switch or tailgate latch switch, door lock knob switches, and door lock key cylinder switches are all open,. 10 seconds after the doors are locked with the key or the lock knob, or immediately after locking the doors with the remote transmitter, the system arms.
- 1 Hood Latch Wire Harness 10 Tie Wraps (Not Pictured) Hood Latch Kit - "Sold Separately" 5. Install a new hood latch equipped with switch. For additional information, refer to WSM Section 501-14. 6. Route the hood latch wire harness to ground G102 located on the LH side of the engine compartment in front of the air cleaner. Attach the hood ...
OEM Equipment Parts - Ahern Equipment Rentals, Inc. Manufacturer's # Description: U/M: Quantity: 3577121 (OLD,3573641)PLATE,CLAMP,BACK
- After you get under the plastic cover find the wire coming out of the latch assembly (not the latch release cable you used to open the hood). The sensor wire couples with other wires for the alarm right there. Just disconnect it. The dealer said I may not be able to lock by car as a result of disconnecting the hood latch sensor.
Hood Primary Latch Release Cable Handle ... Refer to SIR Disabling and Enabling Disconnect the negative battery cable. ... Special Tools EN 45059 Torque Angle Sensor ...
- Buy a 2011 GMC Sierra 1500 Hood Latch at discount prices. Choose top quality brands Action Crash, DIY Solutions, Dorman.
B1. Remove hood release cable from latch mechanism. This is easy after removing the rubber cover inside the engine compartment. B2. Remove duct between snorkel and air box. B3. Remove plastic shrouds from around radiator (sides and bottom). Pull the small screws back in the holes for safe keeping. B4.
- Loadbuster Disconnect Switches, when used with the Loadbuster tool, S&C’s portable loadbreak tool, provide the ultimate in low-cost, universal live switching. They offer the operating flexibility of a system with multipoint interrupter switches . . . without the cost associated with building an interrupter into every switch.
Jan 26, 2019 · Remove the plastic push pin from the rear of the door panel. Using either a plastic pry bar or a wide-tip screwdriver wrapped in tape (to protect the paint), nudge the bar tip between the panel and the door. With some gentle prying action, the plastic fastener pins recessed in the door panel will pop off the door.
- Remove the engine grounding strap that goes from the body to the engine. Remove the 12mm bolt, and disengage the plastic locating tab. 3. Disconnect the MAF sensor connector, and harness locating tab. 4. Loosen the hose that goes to the turbo by using the 8mm socket.
STEP 1 - Disconnect the factory harness from the crankcase pres-sure sensor. First slide the red locking tab back, before pressing the release tab and pulling the connector off. CAUTION: Be careful not to damage the lock. STEP 2 - Connect the supplied cable to the factory harness. Engage the lock by sliding the red locking tab in after sliding
- 1 INSPECT ENGINE HOOD COURTESY SWITCH. Remove the courtesy switch. Disconnect the E3 switch connector. Measure the resistance according to the value(s) in the table below. Standard resistance. 2 CHECK HARNESS AND CONNECTOR (MULTIPLEX NETWORK BODY ECU - ENGINE HOOD COURTESY SWITCH) Disconnect the B8 ECU connector. Measure the resistance according to the value(s) in the table below. Standard resistance
8. Reinstall the ﬁll cap and hang tool from the hood latch. Connect shop air. Set air pressure on the supply tool to 40–50 psi. 9. Start vehicle engine. Using the scan tool, command the EGR closed. Disconnect EGR cooler bypass valve vacuum hose (Figure 3). This will close the EGR bypass valve.